MY FIRST BLOG POST :>
15/03/26 ~ 10:53PM:
I'm currently testing the dictation feature which is pretty cool! I've never actually used it properly and I'm speaking really quiet because it's 10:00pm on a Sunday so I don't want to wake anyone up
Anyways, this is a bunch of blabber - Hi! Hello! I was thinking more about how I could ramble into the void about things that I'm passionate about, and decided I wanted to start (and hopefully continue... a blog page about my music! :D
*slow clap*
To be honest, I was a bit confused within myself because even though I am used to writing huge essays (*COUGH* sociology and english *COUGH*) - (which i hated 70% of the time - mostly undiagnosed ADHD - but also because I just didn't really see myself being any good at expressing myself in words, at least early on.
As you can probably tell by the purpose of this page, music has always been my thing in terms of expressing myself - you know how everybody might have different ways of expressing themselves and their feelings, emotions, etc.. - and mine is music, so it's always just come naturally for me to convey my feelings to people through my own sound rather than words. In the past I have kept a couple written journals and diaries, but after some time (for example, if it's approaching the end of the year, or i'm starting, say, a new school or something), I tend to fall away from continuing them.
All of this waffle to sayyyy.....so yeah! this is my first blog post it's probably not going to be the best but yeah thank you for stumbling by and yeah I hope you like my posts in the future!
16/03/26 ~ 12:41AM:
oops I had this post open on my laptop and completely forgot to come back to it 😠OKAY HERE'S AN OLD PHOTO FROM LAST APRIL OF A SONG I (WAS) WORKING ON IN TRACKTION WAVEFORM OKAY BYE!!! <3😴
03.10.26 - 2:20am - Looking back i believe it's my song "breathe" (that needs a ton of remastering and mixing and porting all the way over into reaper...), that's been out on my soundcloud for some time! [if you dare to listen to horrible amateur "mastering" by a then 17-18 year old...]
This is very well written and gives great perspective of your self expressions. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHello! Sorry it's been MONTHS since this reply - weird stuff on my end logging back in here, and life!
DeleteThank you so much for your comment - it really means a lot :D I will try and add more entries and finalise more drafts once i'm less bogged down with school 😅